- Serves on the Agriculture and Water Committees
- Voted for the Value Them Both Pro-Life Amendment
- Voted for the Fairness in Women's Sports Act
- Voted to phase out the sales tax on food
- Voted for election security
- Voted to preserve the 2nd Amendment
My Positions on the Issues
I’m strongly pro-life, and as a state representative I voted in favor of the Value Them Both Pro-Life amendment, to overturn the Kansas Supreme Court’s opinion which created a Constitutional right to an abortion.
I oppose illegal immigration but support legal immigration, recognizing that illegal immigration has contributed to a number of problems in our country, but also recognizing that those who come here legally should be welcomed into our country.
In recent years, religious liberty in our country has been under assault. The freedom of Christians and people of other religions to practice their faith has been under attack by secular progressives in America.